Part 3: Display
mapbox-gl-js to display your map in an HTML page.
This repository includes a
map.html file with a default style. In this step we’ll customize that file to use your own style & access token.
- Open the file
map.html in your text editor.
- Read through the code & comments to see what it does.
- Add your Mapbox access token
- Copy your access token:
- Navigate to your Account page at account.mapbox.com
- Scroll down to “Access tokens”
- Copy the default access token you see there
- Paste the token into
map.html as the value of
- Add the Style URL for your new style
- Copy your style URL:
- Navigate to your Studio Styles page at https://studio.mapbox.com/styles
- Click on the menu next to the style you made in the previous step to reveal its style URL.
- Click the icon to copy the style URL
- Paste the Style URL into
map.html as the value of the map’s
- Open the
map.html file in your web browser and see your map!